Allan Tépper already hosts the CapicúaFM show.
Soon, he will also host the SpeakCastilian.com show in English. Here are the tentative episode topics:
- Castilian; the only proper name for the most widely used Spanish language
- Places where Castilian is spoken worldwide: obvious and not so obvious
- Differences between Castilian in Spain vs the Americas
- Debunking the lisp myth: advantages of the unique c/z sound
- Castilian names in US states, cities & streets
- Bilingualism in the US
- The plural of Tú: an unfortunate black hole in the Americas (vosotras/vosotros)
- Spanish keyboard? Castilian keyboard? Latin American keyboard?
- Gender in the Castilian language: nouns, professions, adjectives & even pronouns
- Ordinal numbers (feminine and masculine) in Castilian and their abbreviations
- Regional Castilian differences throughout the Americas
- The singular Vos, and alternate to Tú in many countries in the Americas